|Birthname||Adolfo Correia Rocha|
|born on||12 August 1907 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||São Martinho de Anta, Portugal, 41n16, 7w38|
|Timezone||LST m9w08 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°36' 24°59 Asc. 28°31'|
Portuguese poet, diarist, and physician, this otolaryngologist produced several short stories,novels, poems, a few plays and a 16-volume diary in his lifetime. His first work of poetry was published in 1928 and his first work of fiction was released in 1931. He was awarded several Portuguese prizes for literature and the Montaigne Prize in 1981. In addition he had received nominations for the Nobel Prize for Literature. Much of his work centered around life in rural Portugal where he himself had grown up.
He died January 17, 1995 in Coimbra, Portugal, age 87.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1928 (First poetry)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1931 (First fiction)
- Work : Prize 1981 (Montaigne Prize)
- Death by Disease 17 January 1995 (Prostate cancer, age 87 in Coimbra, Portugal)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Filipe Ferreira quotes birth certificate in hand
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Poet