|Birthname||Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy|
|born on||9 September 1828 at 22:52 (= 10:52 PM )|
|Place||Tula, Russian Federation, 54n12, 37e37|
|Timezone||LMT m37e37 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°04' 22°33 Asc. 07°42'|
Russian famed and historically renowned writer, novelist, philosopher and social reformer. He acclaimed notoriety for works which included "War and Peace" and "Anna Karenina." He was outstanding for the realism of his fiction with penetrating psychological insight.
Tolstoy married in 1862 and had 13 children. He died from pneumonia on 20 November 1910, aged 82, in Astapovo, Russia.
- parent->child relationship with Tolstaya, Alexandra (born 18 June 1884 Jul.Cal. (30 June 1884 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Tolstoy, Ilya (born 22 May 1866 Jul.Cal. (3 June 1866 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Tolstoy, Lev Lvovich (born 20 May 1869 Jul.Cal. (1 June 1869 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Tolstoy, Sergei Lvovich (born 28 June 1863 Jul.Cal. (10 July 1863 greg.))
Chart pictured in Adams' One Hundred Horoscopes. Same in NN No.719, stated as speculative. PC quotes Adams for 10:30 PM and NN for 10:52 PM. Modern Astrology 6/1912 gives August 28, 1828 OS, time unknown, spec 7:20 AM.
Starkman rectified it to 23.24.14 LMT Yasnaya Polyana 54n05 37e02
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (13 children)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Pneumonia)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Huge novels)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book