|Birthname||Elizabeth Frances Todd|
|born on||6 August 1957 at 12:03 (= 12:03 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°54' 00°21 Asc. 25°03'|
American noted family, daughter of Liz Taylor and Mike Todd. As a sculptor, she leads a private life away from Hollywood.
Todd was two months premature, C-section and suffered with critical pneumonia at three months.
She married Hap Tivey in 1984 and relocated to New York. They have two sons, Quinn, born in 1986 and Rhys, 1990.
- child->parent relationship with Taylor, Elizabeth (born 27 February 1932)
- child->parent relationship with Todd, Mike (born 19 June 1911)
- Relationship : Marriage 1984 (Hap Tivey)
- Family : Change residence 1984 (Relocated to NYwith Tivey)
Church of Light quotes Los Angeles Mirror News on date
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Age three months)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Premature (Two months premie)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Sculptor)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women