|Birthname||Nancy Moore Thurmond|
|born on||30 March 1971 at 13:40 (= 1:40 PM )|
|Place||Greenwood, South Carolina, 34n12, 82w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°25' 04°03 Asc. 06°15'|
American noted family, the first child born to 68-year-old Senator Strom Thurmond and his 24-year old wife, a former South Carolina beauty queen. Her parents separated in 1991. (Strom Thurmond was born 12/05/1902, Edgefield, SC)
Her father, a controversial politician and longest-serving Senator in U.S. history, died at age 100 on June 26, 2003 at about 9:45 PM in his hometown of Edgefield, SC. He had retired from public life in January 2003 after 48 years in the U.S. Senate. On December 15, 2003, a lovely black woman claimed she was the illegitimate daughter of Strom Thurmond. Her claim proved to be true; she acknowledged that Strom had supported her by sending money.
- child->parent relationship with Thurmond, Strom (born 5 December 1902)
David Dozier quotes news, AFA DX
Sy Scholfield quotes "Daughter for Strom," Washington Post, 31 March 1971, p. B3: "Sen. Strom Thurmond (R S.C.) and his 24-year-old wife, Nancy, yesterday became the parents of their first child, a girl, born at 1:40 p.m., weighing 7 lbs., 11 oz. The girl hasn't yet been named."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, Senator Strom Thurmond)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Personal : Birth : Unusual circumstances (Late life child, dad 68 when she was born)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women