Thorsen, Jens Jorgen
|Birthname||Thorsen, Jens Jorjen|
|born on||2 February 1932 at 22:05 (= 10:05 PM )|
|Place||Holsterbro, Denmark, 56n21, 8e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°50' 27°26 Asc. 04°27'|
Danish director, producer and actor, primarily known for his work in porno and erotic films although he made some standard features as well; an artist and painter. Thorsen began his career in the 1960s with films like 1964’s "Do You Want Success?" and went on to direct "Wet Dreams," 1974. After his success with "Quiet Days in Clichy," 1970, he began working on "The Return." Work on this film, however, was often interrupted due to lack of money as well as a legal ban on the film in Denmark. The ban was finally revoked in 1990, allowing "The Return" to be released in 1992.
His art was shown in an exhibition entitled "Chaos II." The art critics quoted in the event’s catalogue seemed enthralled, raving about his work. Unfortunately for Thorsen, the press later discovered that he had written every word himself, something that apparently was not unusual in the early days of his career though not often revealed.
Thorsen died on 11/15/2000, Sweden.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1964 (Film released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1992 (Release of "The Return")
Marcello Borges quotes Douglas for the accurate B.C. data
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Specialized in erotic film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Exhibited)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Porno Market (Film producer)