|Birthname||Isiah Lord Thomas, III|
|born on||30 April 1961 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°30' 14°52 Asc. 07°17'|
American basketball star, a guard for the Detroit Pistons team. Drafted by Detroit on the first round in 1981, 6' 1", 185 lbs, he tried to do too much, an eager player. Small for a basketball player (at about 6 feet), he earned his keep by his scrappiness and toughness on the court, becoming quite a star in the process. His prowess helped bring the Detroit Pistons into the championship tier of the National Basketball Association. After 13 years of play with the Detroit Pistons, he had a string of records and kudoes, including a finals MVP award in 1990.
Thomas grew up in impoverished household in a tough neighborhood in Chicago, the youngest of nine children. His mother's strength was legendary and was a huge factor in keeping the kids on the right track. In high school he captured attention on the basketball court and while at Indiana State College, his talents were awe-inpiring. IN 1981 he was chosen by the Pistons where his street-smarts served him well. He was noted for his great smile that disguised his grit and toughness..
He was elected to the Hall of Fame in 2000. In December 2003 he joined the executive staff of the New York Knicks and became head coach in June 2006. On October 2, 2007, a New York jury found him guilty of making unwanted advances and insulting Anucha Browne Sanders, the woman who brought the charges. He was not found responsible for paying punitive damages though the other defendants in the case were ordered to pay over $10 million. Thomas says he is innocent and intends to appeal.
- Work : New Job 1981 (Drafted by the Detroit Pistons)
- Work : Prize 2000 (Basketball Hall of Fame)
- Social Crime Perpetration 2007 (Found guilty of sexual harassment)
Cynthia Withers quotes him 7/1992, "about 10:00 PM."
- Traits : Body : Size (6' 1")
- Traits : Body : Weight (185 lbs)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious (Eager)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Homosexual (Son Zeke is gay)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Basketball team)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Guard for Detroit Pistons)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship