|Birthname||Robin Alan Thicke|
|born on||10 March 1977 at 20:54 (= 8:54 PM )|
|Place||Canoga Park, California, 34n12, 118w36|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°30' 03°41 Asc. 28°11'|
Canadian-American singer, songwriter and record producer who has worked with several prominent artists, such as Christina Aguilera, Nicki Minaj, K. Michelle, Pharrell Williams, Usher, P!nk, Jennifer Hudson, Flo Rida, Kid Cudi and Mary J. Blige, among others.
Thicke has also been acknowledged for his work on popular albums such as Usher's Confessions and Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III while garnering his own R&B hits in the US including "Lost Without U", "Magic", and "Sex Therapy".
He rose to worldwide fame in 2013 with his hit single "Blurred Lines". He is the son of actor Alan Thicke and actress Gloria Loring and known for his former marriage to actress Paula Patton. In 2013 and 2014, their separation and divorce was covered extensively by the tabloid press including Thicke's efforts to reconcile with Patton.
At the age of 14, Robin Thicke first met actress Paula Patton in 1991 at an under-21 hip-hop club called Balistyx (co-founded and co-hosted by David Faustino) on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles, when he asked her to dance. According to Thicke, he sang Stevie Wonder's "Jungle Fever" to her as they danced. Thicke began dating Patton at the age of 16. They were married in 2005, and have a son, Julian Fuego Thicke, born in 2010. Thicke and Patton separated in February 2014, after 21 years together and almost nine years of marriage. On October 9, 2014, Paula Patton officially filed for divorce. The divorce was finalized on March 20, 2015.
- associate relationship with Williams, Pharrell (born 5 April 1973)
- child->parent relationship with Thicke, Alan (born 1 March 1947)
- spouse relationship with Patton, Paula (born 5 December 1975). Notes: 2005-2015
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 7 April 2010 (Birth of son Julian Fuego)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (son of Alan Thicke, Gloria Loring)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (older brother, younger half-sister)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Paula Patton)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (one)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one son)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer