|born on||25 January 1945 at 09:59 (= 09:59 AM )|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||05°16' 03°15 Asc. 08°55'|
American actress and leading lady of films from the late '60s and early '70s.
Her most popular TV series "Peyton Place" ran 1964-1969. She married her costar, actor Ryan O'Neal in 1967, they had a son, Patrick and their marriage split in 1972.
In the mid-70s she went on a five-year spiritual search, traveling to India. Joining the Spiritual Awareness Movement, she became an ordained minister. Re-entering acting in the series "Dallas" in the fall of '87, her career escalated to winning an Emmy for her role in the series "Picket Fences" in mid-94.
Her second marriage to Guy McElwaine in 1978 eventually ended in divorce.
- parent->child relationship with O'Neal, Patrick (born 14 September 1967)
- spouse relationship with O'Neal, Ryan (born 20 April 1941). Notes: Bitter
- Work : Begin Major Project 1964 (Five year TV series)
- Relationship : Marriage 1967 (Ryan O'Neal)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1972 (From Ryan)
- Work : New Job 1987 (Re-entered acting)
- Relationship : Marriage 1992 (Second marriage, Dr. Mark Holmes)
- Work : Prize 1994 (Emmy award for her role in Picket Fences)
Laurie Brady quotes her 1978; same from Steinbrecher
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Ryan O'Neal, first husband)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Conversion/ Born again (Spiritual Awareness Movement)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ eastern (Minister)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (1994)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women