|Birthname||Roberta Alexandra Mary Taylor|
|born on||26 February 1948 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°14' 07°54 Asc. 24°58'|
English television and film actress and author.
She is probably best known for her roles of Irene Raymond in EastEnders (1997–2000), and Inspector Gina Gold in The Bill (2002–2008).
She married actor Peter Guinness in September 1996 and he appeared in a few episodes of The Bill as her lover in 2007.
Alongside her acting career, Taylor is an experienced author. Her first book, Too Many Mothers, a memoir of an East London childhood, was published in October 2005 and her first novel, The Reinvention of Ivy Brown, was published in November 2008.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: EastEnders (born 19 February 1985). Notes: Played Irene Raymond, 1997-2000
- friend relationship with Maxwell, Lisa (born 24 November 1963)
Sy Scholfield quotes data from Taylor's book, "Too Many Mothers: A Memoir of an East End Childhood" (London: Atlantic, 2005), pp. 151-152.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction