|born on||13 October 1909 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Toledo OH, USA, 41n39, 83w33|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°38' 11°51 Asc. 26°56'|
American jazz piano soloist who studied piano, guitar, violin and accordion. He formed a small band in the '20s and mainly did club work around the Toledo area. He played in several name bands, doing club work and working as a D.J. for two years before moving to New York in 1932; he returned to the West Coast in 1939. Performing on several records, his last big concert was on 8/15/1956 in the Hollywood Bowl.
Tatum was born to musician parents and suffered through numerous eye operations due to cataracts on both eyes, retaining limited vision in one eye.
He died 11/05/1956, Los Angeles, CA.
- Family : Change residence 1932 (To N.Y.)
- Family : Change residence 1939 (Moved to the West Coast)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Cataracts in both eyes, limited vision)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bladder (Uremia)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Cataracts)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Club circuit)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano, guitar, violin and accordian)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz (Jazz piano)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection