Tatiana, Grand Duchess
|Birthname||Tatiana Nikolaevna Romanov|
|born on||10 June 1897 at 10:40 (= 10:40 AM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Russian Federation, 59n55, 30e15|
|Timezone||MMT h2e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°39' 16°19 Asc. 06°13'|
Russian royalty, the second daughter of Tsar Nikolai (Nicholas) II, the last monarch of Russia, and of Tsarina Alexandra. She was better known than her three sisters during her lifetime and headed Red Cross committees during World War I. Like her older sister Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia, she nursed wounded soldiers in a military hospital from 1914 to 1917, until the family was arrested following the first Russian Revolution of 1917. She was murdered with a gunshot to the head delivered by communist revolutionaries (the Bolshevik army) in the early hours of 17 July 1918. Her death in this manner resulted in her being named as a passion bearer by the Russian Orthodox Church.
- associate relationship with Rasputin (born 9 January 1869 Jul.Cal. (21 Jan 1869 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Alexandra, Czarina of Russia (born 6 June 1872)
- child->parent relationship with Nikolai II, Czar of Russia (born 6 May 1868 Jul.Cal. (18 May 1868 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Alexei, Czarevitch (1904) (born 12 August 1904)
- sibling relationship with Anastasia, Grand Duchess (born 18 June 1901)
- sibling relationship with Maria, Grand Duchess (born 26 June 1899)
- sibling relationship with Olga, Grand Duchess (born 15 November 1895)
David Fisher quotes 10 AM from a TV documentary in which Prince Michael of Kent read from the Czar's diary, May 29 OS.
"A Lifelong Passion," the letters and journals of the Romanovs translated by Andrei Maylunas (Weidenfeld & Nicolson 1996, p.163) gives Tsarskoe Selo, 10:40 AM.
Sy Scholfield also cites 10:40 AM, from father's diary, quoted in Alexandra - die letzte Zarin by Gunna Wendt (Suhrkamp, 2014): "Am 29. Mai schrieb Nikolaus in sein Tagebuch: »Der zweite strahlend glückliche Tag in unserem Familienleben: Um 10.40 heute früh hat uns der Herr mit einer Tochter gesegnet - Tatjana....«" (Translation: On 29 May, Nikolaus wrote in his diary: "The second bright and happy day in our family life: At 10:40 this morning the Lord blessed us with a daughter - Tatyana").
On 3 June 2017 the birth time was changed from 10 AM to 10:40 AM.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 21)
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Russia)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book