|born on||9 March 1825 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Brussels, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||LMT m4e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°14' 16°27 Asc. 16°35'|
Belgian social scientist (PhD, 1845), who taught from 1860 to 1862, and then was dean at the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters of the Free University of Brussels. He taught Latin literature, history, physical geography and ethnography. He is remembered for his work on the geography and history of municipalities in Belgium. He died at Etterbeek on 21 February 1870, aged 44.
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #3549 .
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Ethnologist
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Geography
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian