|born on||19 April 1892 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||St.Maur des Fossés, France, 48n48, 2e30|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°54' 21°13 Asc. 26°05'|
French woman composer who was the only woman member of the group of young composers, "The Six." She composed her first piano piece at the age of five and started her piano concerto performances in Europe and the U.S. in 1924. From 1942-1946, she lived in the U.S., teaching and composing. Blessed with natural grace, her music was composed with charm, spontaneity and freshness.
She married twice; her first husband, Ralph Barton 1925-31, committed suicide shortly after their divorce. Her second husband was a French lawyer; one daughter.
It was not an easy life, she had to work hard to keep up her creative output and survive financially.
In her 90s, Tailleferre was still spry and youthful, living with a granddaughter, two cats and a dog.
She died 11/07/1983, Paris, France.
Petitallot quotes B.C. (1:00 PM Paris time)
Arno Muller vol 3 has the time 01.00 am
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Mom committed suicide)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Music teacher
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Music (Composer)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection