|Birthname||Robert Taft, Jr.|
|born on||26 February 1917 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Cincinnati, Ohio, 39n10, 84w27|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°23' 11°43 Asc. 23°52'|
American lawyer, politician and noted family member, he is sometimes referred to as Robert A. Taft, Jr. He was the son of Robert A. Taft and the grandson of former President William Taft. A Republican U.S. Senator he representied Ohio.from January 3, 1971 to the end of 1976. Prior to that he served three terms in the House of Representatives, from 1963-65 and from 1967-1971 (two terms).
With a degree in law, he enlisted in the US Navy in 1942. In 1946, post-war and post-Navy, he began practicing law in Cincinnati. Ten years later he decided to run for political office and won a seat in the state House of Representatives in 1955. He served four terms before making a bid for a US Congress seat. After he lost his seat in 1976, he retired from politics and returned to law.
He and his wife had four children, including a son Robert A. Taft (named for his grandfather)..
He died in Cincinnati, OH on December 7, 1993 after suffering a stroke a few days earlier on November 29th. He was 76.
- child->parent relationship with Taft, Robert A. (born 8 September 1889)
- Work : New Career 1946 (Began practicing law)
- Work : New Career 1956 (Began career in politics)
- Work : Gain social status 1963 (Elected to the US Congress)
- Work : Retired 1976 (From politics)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Fatal)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad was Robert A. Taft; grandfather was former President)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Robert A. Taft, politician)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator)