|born on||8 August 1927 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, Illinois, 39n37, 87w42|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°44' 13°18 Asc. 24°30'|
American actor, professional dog breeder, and hunting guide who began his career as a child actor in the mid-1930s appearing in the "Our Gang" short subjects series as Alfalfa, one of the series' most popular and best-remembered characters.
After leaving the series in 1940, Switzer struggled to find substantial roles owing to typecasting. As an adult, he appeared mainly in bit parts and B-movies. He later became a dog breeder and hunting guide.
Switzer married Diantha (Dian) Collingwood, heiress of grain elevator empire Collingwood Grain, in 1954 and had one son before divorcing in 1956.
On 21 January 1959, Switzer was fatally shot by an acquaintance over a dispute about money. He was 31.
- Death by Homicide 21 January 1959 at 7:00 PM in Mission Hills (Los Angeles County) (Shot in dispute about money, age 31)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Other Food and Beverage (hunting guide)