|born on||24 February 1965 at 07:48 (= 07:48 AM )|
|Place||North Adams, Massachusetts, 42n42, 73w07|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°42' 19°55 Asc. 05°34'|
American politician, the 69th Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts from 1999-2003, elected as a running mate for Paul Cellucci. In spite of being pregnant with her first child, she pursued and won her campaign in the November 1998 election.
Three years later, Swift had twin daughters, the first acting Governor to give birth while in office. She was awake during the 40 min surgery to deliver Lauren and Sarah on 5/15/2001, retaining her full gubernatorial powers. The birth touched off debates about gender in politics and the role of working mothers. Swift's husband, Chuck Hunt, was by her side during the delivery.
- business associate/partner relationship with Guerriero, Patrick (born 3 March 1968)
- parent->child relationship with Twins, Hunt (born 14 May 2001)
- spouse relationship with Hunt, Charles T. III (born 2 March 1954). Notes: Fourth wife
- Work : Gain social status 3 November 1998 (Elected Lt. Govenor of Massachusetts)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
The Astrologers Newsletter 9/1998 quotes B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (Twins)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Unusual (C-section of twins)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Govenor)