|born on||6 June 1940 at 19:40 (= 7:40 PM )|
|Place||Spokane, Washington, 47n40, 117w26|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°14' 29°48 Asc. 16°40'|
American AIDS patient, a top interior designer in Sacramento, CA. After a marriage and divorce that produced one child, he became openly gay. Very active, he preferred black men and frequently had anal sex. In 1986-1987 he was diagnosed with AIDS.
Sullivan died of AIDS on 10/07/1990. His body completely shutdown as he had cancer, pneumonia and many other diseases due to a weakened body and immune system.
- Health : Acute illness 1987 (AIDS)
Charles Miller quotes him
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (Preferred black lovers)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One marriage and divorce)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual (One marriage, then came out)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sodomy
- Vocation : Building Trades : Interior design (Interior design)