|Birthname||Kristen Jaymes Stewart|
|born on||9 April 1990 at 09:21 (= 09:21 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°33' 14°29 Asc. 12°12'|
American actress, known for playing the protagonist Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga film series from 2008–12, which has grossed over $3.3 billion worldwide. She is the face of Chanel and Balenciaga fashion brands.
Stewart began her career in 1999 and came to prominence playing Jodie Foster's daughter in the 2002 thriller Panic Room. She has since starred in a range of films, including Speak (2004), Zathura (2005), Into The Wild (2007), Adventureland (2009), The Runaways (2010), Snow White and the Huntsman (2012), On the Road (2012), Camp X-Ray (2014), Still Alice (2014) and Equals (2015).
Since meeting on the set of Twilight in 2008, Stewart has been romantically linked to co-star Robert Pattinson.
- associate relationship with Fanning, Dakota (born 23 February 1994). Notes: co-stars in "The Runaways" and "Twilight"
- associate relationship with Foster, Jodie (born 19 November 1962). Notes: co-stars in "Panic Room"
- associate relationship with Hutcherson, Josh (born 12 October 1992). Notes: co-stars in "Zathura"
- associate relationship with Lautner, Taylor (born 11 February 1992). Notes: co-stars in "Twilight"
- associate relationship with Moore, Julianne (born 3 December 1960). Notes: co-stars in "Still Alice"
- lover relationship with Pattinson, Robert (born 13 May 1986)
- lover relationship with Soko (singer) (born 26 October 1985)
- role played of/by Jett, Joan (born 22 September 1958). Notes: in "The Runaways"
Nick Dagan Best quotes birth certificate in hand
Previous, adb gave the birth time 11.39 from site http://www.vegaattractions.com, original source unknown. Rating upgraded to AA.
- Traits : Personality : Shy
- Traits : Personality : Unique
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Parents work behind the scenes in Hollywood)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (An older brother and two adopted siblings)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Affair with married director)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual (Relationships with men and women)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (face of Chanel and Balenciaga brands)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (began acting at 8 years old)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Cesar Award for Best Supporting Actress)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Rising Star BAFTA award)