|Birthname||Tor Greiner Stenersen|
|born on||29 October 1917 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°02' 18°24 Asc. 12°55'|
Norwegian resistance fighter and lieutenant during World War II. In 1940 he took part in the Winter War between the Soviet Union and Finland. He later fought in battles in Norway before he left for Great Britain where he became a member of Kompani Linge, also getting trained in assassinations.
On 13 December 1943 he was wounded in battle with the Gestapo and arrested. He was shot and killed during an escape attempt on 1 April 1944. After the war his was posthumously awarded the War Cross with Sword, the highest ranking Norwegian gallantry decoration.
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 13 December 1943 (Arrested and imprisoned)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 26)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Honors (War Cross with Sword)
- Vocation : Military : Killed
- Vocation : Military : Other Military (Resistance)