|Birthname||Knut Johannes Steen|
|born on||19 November 1924 at 23:15 (= 11:15 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°20' 29°31 Asc. 00°58'|
Norwegian sculptor known for several monumental works which often have generated public debate. Some of his sculptures include "Rudolf Nilsen," "Hvalfangstmonumentet" ('The whaling monument'), and "Kong Olav."
Steen has worked with materials such as granite, concrete, bronze, steel, and marble. From 1976 he resided in Carrara, Italy. In January 2008 Steen was appointed Knight 1st Class of the Royal Norwegian Order of St. Olav for his contributions as a sculptor.
Steen died on 22 September 2011 in Sandefjord, Norway, aged 86.
- Relationship : Marriage 1949 (Turid Natland)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1956 (Turid Natland)
- Relationship : Marriage 1957 (Inger Dag)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Sculptor)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Royal Order of St. Olav)