|born on||20 May 1925 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Willmering, Germany, 49n15, 12e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°49' 02°18 Asc. 13°16'|
German-American football player, a four-year regular at Boston college. Though he was ambitious to play pro-ball, the New York Giants' coach said he was too small at 6'3" and 235 lbs. He was taken on by the Pittsburgh Steelers and from 1950 to 1963 he played defensive tackle. Adept, he was able to switch to defense or offense as needed. Stautner was elected to the Football Hall of Fame in 1969.
He died of Alzheimer's disease on 16 February 2006 in a Carbondale, Colorado nursing home.
- associate relationship with Bernet, Ed (born 24 October 1933). Notes: Pittsburgh Steelers teammates, 1955
- associate relationship with Fugler, Dick (born 19 July 1931). Notes: Pittsburgh Steelers teammates, 1952
- associate relationship with Lea, Paul (born 10 February 1929). Notes: Pittsburgh Steelers co-players, 1951
- Work : New Job 1950 (Started playing for the Pitts. Steelers, 14 yrs.)
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Size (6'3", 235 lbs)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Germany to U.S.)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Pro, offense and defense)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Football Hall of Fame)