|Birthname||Zak Richard Starkey|
|born on||13 September 1965 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°16' 16°47 Asc. 04°52'|
English rock drummer well known for his unofficial membership of the English rock band The Who, with whom he has performed and recorded since 1994. He is also the third drummer to have appeared with English rock band Oasis. He has also worked with other musicians and bands such as Johnny Marr, Paul Weller, The Icicle Works, The Waterboys, ASAP, The Lightning Seeds and John Entwistle.
Starkey is the son of The Beatles drummer Ringo Starr and Maureen Starkey Tigrett, Starr's first wife. Starkey became a father on 7 September 1985 when his wife Sarah Menikides gave birth to their daughter Tatia Jayne Starkey, thus making Ringo Starr the first Beatle to be a grandfather.
- child->parent relationship with Starr, Ringo (born 7 July 1940)
- sibling relationship with Gregorini, Francesca (born 7 August 1968). Notes: Step-sibling
- sibling relationship with Starkey, Jason (born 19 August 1967)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "The Beatles Who's Who" by Bill Harry (Delilah Books, 1982), p. 133: "Their first baby, Zak, was born at 8 a.m. on September 13th, 1965, their next son Jason at 3.25 p.m. on August 19th, 1967 and their daughter, Lee, on November 15th, 1970."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Son of The Beatles drummer Ringo Starr)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Rock drummer)