|Birthname||Stanislas de Guaita, Marquis Maria Victor|
|born on||6 April 1861 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Chateau de Alteville, France, 48n50, 2e30|
|Timezone||LMT m2e30 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°27' 02°39 Asc. 25°12'|
French writer who began his career as a poet similar to Baudelaire. He published monumental works on esoteric subjects, especially magic and his main work was "The Key to Black Magic." The main disciple of Eliphas Levi, he founded the Cabalistic Order of Rosicrucian's in Paris in 1889.
- friend relationship with Péladan, Joséphin (born 28 March 1858)
- Social : Joined group 1889 (Founded the Cabalistic Order of Rosicrucians)
Choisnard in "Langage Astral", most probably from a birth certificate.
Formerley, Marcello Borges quotes Oswald Wirth in the biography "Le Symbolisme Astrologique." for 5.00 am.
(Steinbecher gives Tarquinpol, Mosell, France, 6 E.11, 49 N.07 from a reference work)
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (Esoteric and black magic subjects)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Cabalistic Order of Rosicrucians)