|born on||27 March 1953 at 06:41 (= 06:41 AM )|
|Place||Brookline, Massachusetts, 42n20, 71w07|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°31' 03°15 Asc. 02°24'|
American business executive, CEO of Revlon since February 2002. From 2000 to 2002, he was President and COO of Coca Cola where he climbed the corporate ladder for 22 years .
Stahl graduated from Wharton Business with a Master's in Business Administration in 1977. After working with Arthur Andersen as a consultant for two years, he joined Coca-Cola in 1979. Stahl became the youngest chief financial officer in the history of Coca-Cola in 1988 at the age of 36. In 1994 he began work in operations. In 1999, Stahl became head of both Minute Maid, a division of Coca-Cola, and the Americas division. His performance was praised and he was rewarded with the post of COO and President of the company.. At Revlon, the troubled cosmetics maker, Stahl is charged with turning the company around. He moved from Atlanta to New York City when he took the job and works for Ron Perelman, who owns most of the stock. Perelman has forced out the previous two executives in a four-year period.
- Work : New Career 1979 (joined Coca-Cola company)
- Work : Great Achievement 1988 (youngest CFO in Coca-Cola's history, age 36)
- Work : New Job 2000 (appointed President/COO of Coca-Cola)
PT quotes birth certificate
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO of Revlon)