Sports: Miracle of Berne 1954
|born on||4 July 1954 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Berne, Switzerland, 46n57, 7e26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°08' 03°45 Asc. 28°57'|
Germany's first football world champion title by winning the final of 4 july 1954 in Berne, Switzerland,against Hungary (3-2).The game had in many parts the character of a "rebirth" after WW II and is known as the "miracle of Berne".But,in fact,it rather seems like a strange case of doping.The players received a special tea from their team doc;also an amphetamine (Pervitin)is on a suspect list, hepatite played a role. While Pervitin was still used in WW II,it was common in sports,specially in the fifties.Mysterious were also three deaths after the championships and the fact of a journey to Brazil where the team might have had contact to the the virus.Worse, only one needle was used in the final.
- compare to chart of Herberger, Sepp (born 28 March 1897)
- compare to chart of Walter, Fritz (born 31 October 1920)
- Health : Acute illness October 1954 (Jaundice of 5 players and Sepp Herberger)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dtsch. Aerzteblatt (2010)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Eur.Football) (Death of 3 team members)
- Mundane : Sports : Sports contests (Championships 1954 (as team))
- Mundane : Misc. Mundane : Historic milestones (In 1954 on one side a first success)