|Birthname||Spanghero, Claude Fiorino|
|born on||5 June 1948 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Praya sur L'Hers, France, 43n11, 0e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°54' 21°29 Asc. 15°33'|
French rugby player, the 2nd row or wing forward; he had the build and disposition to become a great forward. Claude is the third of three brothers who all went into French rugby.
But the Spangheros were eight brothers, five are not known as rugbymen. With Laurent, the oldest, Claude was co-founderer of the company Spanghero SA, in 1970.
- sibling relationship with Spanghero, Dante (born 23 December 1945)
- sibling relationship with Spanghero, Laurent (born 12 June 1939)
- sibling relationship with Spanghero, Walter (born 21 December 1943)
Didier Geslain quotes B.C. record No.7, 1/2000 (L&L from Geslain)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of three boys)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (All three brothers play pro rugby)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Rugby team)
- Vocation : Sports : Rugby (Pro, champion, second row & wing forward positions)