|Birthname||Floribert Joseph Dominique Soupart|
|born on||2 August 1810 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Seneffe, Belgium, 50n31, 4e15|
|Timezone||LMT m4e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°41' 05°03 Asc. 08°35'|
Belgian physician who specialised in anatomy and surgery. He served as Rector of the University of Ghent (1873-1879), a member and chairman of the Royal Academy of Medicine of Belgium, and chairman of the Belgian Society for Surgery. In 1884 he became a Catholic senator for the district of Ghent and fulfilled this mandate until 1894. He died on 1 December 1901 in Ghent.
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #2443 . Birth place of Feluy is part of Seneffe.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Rector)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Anatomist)