|Birthname||Emmitt James Smith, III|
|born on||15 May 1969|
|Place||Pensacola, Florida, 30n25, 87w13|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
American athlete, considered to be one of the all-time great running backs for the Dallas Cowboys. He played for the Cowboys from 1992 until 2002, subsequently signing with the Arizona Cardinals for 2003 and 2004. Smith was a three-time Superbowl champion and has been the National Football League's leader in rushing.
In autumn 2006 he appeared on TV's popular show "Dancing with the Stars" in which several stars are paired up with professional dancers for weeks of grueling practice and competiton. The first live show featuring Smith and his competition aired September 12, 2006. Smith showed off his manly grace and style and, with his pro-dancing partner Cheryl Burke, won the competition on November 15, 2006.
Smith married Patricia Southall, on April 22, 2000 and the couple has a son born May 15, 2002, his famous dad's 33rd birthday, and a daughter, born October 2003.
- business associate/partner relationship with Burke, Cheryl (born 3 May 1984)
- Work : New Career 1992 (Began pro football career)
- Work : Retired 2004 (From pro-football)
Dr. J. Lee Lehman quotes a sport almanac for date; time unknown
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Vocation : Sports : Football
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession