|Birthname||Edgar Herbert Smith|
|born on||8 February 1934 at 02:45 (= 02:45 AM )|
|Place||Bergen, New Jersey, 40n44, 74w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°52' 00°53 Asc. 11°01'|
American homicide; the killer of his 15 year-old girlfriend, Victoria Zielinski, whose body was found 3/05/1957. Convicted, he spent 14 years on death row writing appeal after appeal and two books, "Brief Against Death" and "Getting Out." He befriended William F. Buckley who helped his appeals to finally be released on 12/06/1971.
Five years later Smith stabbed and killed a second woman while trying to steal her paycheck, on 10/01/1976. He was convicted and went back to prison where he also finally admitted his murder of Zielinski.
- (has as) benefactor relationship with Buckley, William F. Jr. (born 24 November 1925)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 6 December 1971 (Released from prison)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Eugene Moore quotes B.C. to AFA DX
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Girl friend 17 years younger, a 15-year-old)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Two women)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Life, acquitted, re-incarcerated)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Two books)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection