Slauerhoff, Jan Jacob
|born on||14 September 1898 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||Leeuwarden, Netherlands, 53n12, 5e48|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°07' 09°47 Asc. 18°45'|
Dutch writer, a lyricist and novelist who wrote often of the sea. Melancholy in temperament, he never found realization or happiness in life. Prior to writing, he worked as a doctor in Morocco.
Died on 10/05/1936, Hilversum, Netherlands.
- associate relationship with Roland Holst, Adrianus (born 23 May 1888)
Jan Westerveld of the Netherlands writes to AstroDatabank in 9/2000 that "Wim Hazeu, who wrote an elaborate and well-received 870 pages biography on Slauerhoff, had discovered that he was actually born one day earlier, on September 14, 1898, 11:30 pm. His mother's father had been born on the 15th, and in order to please him the grandson was given the same date! Apart from that, there is also an extant horoscope interpretation, a rather crude one, for the date of September 14."
(Cirkels quoted B.R. for September 15, 1898, 11:30 PM Amsterdam time (23:10 GMT.) In this case we accept the correction of the birth record.)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Meloncholy lifetime)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Listening to classical music)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Biotech industry, pharmaceuticals)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Wrote often of sea)