|born on||19 March 1944 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Jerusalem, Israel, 31n46, 35e14|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°16' 13°00 Asc. 15°26'|
Israeli assassin violently opposed to Robert Kennedy's support of Israel; he shot him to death on 6/05/1968 in Los Angeles, CA. Convicted of murder and five counts of assault in the wounding of five others, he was sentenced to death. In 1972, his death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment. Born in Jerusalem, he was raised a Christian who entered the U.S. in 1957 as a permanent resident.
In June 1997 his parole was denied for the tenth time.
- homicide victim relationship with Kennedy, Robert F. (born 20 November 1925)
- Family : Change residence 1957 (Entered U.S. as permanent resident)
- Other Crime 1972 (Sentence commuted)
Jim Eshelman quotes Charles Zemont from a family member
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to U.S.)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Five counts)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Robert F. Kennedy)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Assassin of RFK)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection