|Birthname||Jessica Ann Simpson|
|born on||10 July 1980 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Abilene, Texas, 32n27, 99w44|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°43' 01°17 Asc. 15°46'|
American recording artist, actress, television personality, fashion designer and businesswoman. Simpson rose to fame with the release of her debut single, "I Wanna Love You Forever". She has achieved seven Billboard Top 40 hits, three gold and two multi-platinum RIAA certified studio albums, four of which have reached the top 10 on the US Billboard 200. Simpson has sold over 30 million albums worldwide. Simpson has made many recordings, starred in several television shows, movies and commercials, launched a line of hair and beauty products and designed fragrances, shoes and handbags for women. She has devoted time to philanthropic efforts including Operation Smile and a USO-hosted tour for troops stationed overseas. She started the Jessica Simpson Collection in 2009.
Starting in 2003, Simpson starred with her then-husband Nick Lachey in the MTV reality show Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica. The show aired from 2003 to 2005. After her divorce from Lachey, Simpson appeared in films including The Dukes of Hazzard (2005), Employee of the Month (2006), and Private Valentine: Blonde & Dangerous (2008).
In December 1998, Simpson and singer Nick Lachey were introduced by their shared manager at a Christmas event. They began dating after meeting again at a Teen People event in January 1999, but broke up for five months until getting back together following the September 11 attacks. They became engaged in February 2002, and married on October 26, 2002, in Austin, Texas. She announced she had remained a virgin until her marriage. In November 2005, Simpson and Lachey announced they were separating. Simpson filed for divorce in December 2005, citing "irreconcilable differences." Their divorce was publicized worldwide and was finalized on June 30, 2006.
In November 2007, Simpson began dating Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. The relationship was controversial among some Dallas Cowboys fans, and she was blamed for Romo's poor performances. Some of the Cowboys' fans gave her the nickname "Yoko Romo," a reference to Yoko Ono, whom many Beatles fans blamed for "ruining" John Lennon. Even then-President George W. Bush jokingly commented after the Giants went on to win the Super Bowl in 2008. During the traditional White House reception for the winning team, President Bush was quoted as saying: "We're going to send Jessica Simpson to the Democrat National Convention". Simpson and Romo were reported to have ended their relationship in July 2009.
In November 2010, Simpson became engaged to Eric Johnson, a retired NFL tight end, whom she had been dating since that May. Simpson and Johnson married on July 5, 2014 at 4 P.M. in Montecito, California. They have two children: daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson (born May 1, 2012) and son Ace Knute Johnson (born June 30, 2013).
- associate relationship with Applegate, Christina (born 25 November 1971). Notes: co-stars in "A Public Affair" music video
- associate relationship with Knoxville, Johnny (born 11 March 1971). Notes: co-stars in "Dukes of Hazzard"
- associate relationship with Longoria, Eva (born 15 March 1975). Notes: co-stars in "A Public Affair" music video
- associate relationship with Nelson, Willie (born 30 April 1933). Notes: collaborators and co-stars for "Dukes of Hazzard"
- associate relationship with Scott, Seann William (born 3 October 1976). Notes: co-stars in "The Dukes of Hazzard"
- lover relationship with Mayer, John (born 16 October 1977)
- lover relationship with Romo, Tony (born 21 April 1980). Notes: 2007-2009
- parent->child relationship with Johnson, Maxwell (born 1 May 2012)
- spouse relationship with Lachey, Nick (born 9 November 1973). Notes: 2002-2006
- sibling relationship with Simpson, Ashlee (born 3 October 1984)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1 May 2012 (Daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 30 June 2013 (Son Ace Knute Johnson born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 5 July 2014 at 4:00 PM in Montecito (Marriage to retired NFL player Eric Johnson)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes Karen Marie Shelton. Shelton gave Simpson's rising sign as Scorpio in a 2006 online article: "According to her mom's (Tina Simpson) recollection of her birth time, Jessica was born under the ascending sign of Scorpio." . On 3 December 2014 Scholfield received a reply from Shelton: "When I specifically asked her what time Jessica was born Tina said '4:00 in the afternoon'. She then reminded me that although many people report Jessica was born in Dallas, Texas, she was actually born in Abilene, Texas. Tina didn't hesitate when I asked. She immediately replied with 4:00 pm. I know that sometimes mothers forget the exact time, but Tina seemed very clear & precise about the time."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Weight (Weight fluctuations)
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (dropped out of High School, later earned GED)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Traits : Personality : Juggles lots at once
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive (Father is her manager, Mother works with her)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest daughter)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Eric Johnson, Nick Lachey)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one daughter, one son)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Concerts and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker