|Birthname||Ashlee Nicole Simpson|
|born on||3 October 1984 at 18:10 (= 6:10 PM )|
|Place||Waco, Texas, 31n33, 97w09|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°55' 04°41 Asc. 19°54'|
American singer, songwriter, and actress. The younger sister of Jessica Simpson, she rose to prominence as a participant in her sister's reality show Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica, and starred in the spin-off program The Ashlee Simpson Show which portrayed her creating her debut album, Autobiography (2004). That album, and its follow-up I Am Me (2005), reached the top of the album chart. Her third album Bittersweet World (2008), debuted at number four on the album charts.
In April 2008, Simpson and musician Pete Wentz confirmed their engagement, and they wed on May 17, 2008 at Simpson's parents' residence in Encino, California, with her father officiating the ceremony. She changed her surname from Simpson to Wentz, and during the marriage was known professionally as Ashlee Simpson-Wentz. Two weeks after the wedding, Simpson announced her pregnancy, and she gave birth to their son, Bronx Mowgli, in November 2008. On February 9, 2011, Simpson filed for divorce from Wentz, citing irreconcilable differences, and asked that her maiden name be restored. The divorce was finalized on November 22, 2011. In July 2013, it was reported that Simpson had begun dating actor Evan Ross, son of singer Diana Ross. Simpson and Ross became engaged in January 2014, and married on August 30, 2014, at Diana Ross's estate in Connecticut. In December 2014, they announced that they are expecting their first child together, a girl. Simpson gave birth to a baby girl on July 30, 2015.
- sibling relationship with Simpson, Jessica (born 10 July 1980)
- has other family relationship with Johnson, Maxwell (born 1 May 2012). Notes: Aunt
- has other family relationship with Ross, Diana (born 26 March 1944). Notes: mother-in-law
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 November 2008 (gave birth to son Bronx)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 30 July 2015 (daughter with Evan Ross born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes Lepoivre with no source.
In an email with Karen Marie Shelton, who acquired birth data for Jessica Simpson, Shelton explained in regards to Ashlee: "No...I did not ask Tina [Simpson] about Ashlee. The reason? Ashlee is famous (within her inner circle) for being really weird about not wanting to answer any "private" or "personal" questions about her life. In fact, she has been known to get upset if she knows people are discussing her (Scorpio ascendant maybe?). Case in point, even though the world knew Ashlee wore hair extensions, she wouldn't give me permission to write about that particular well-known fact. Weird indeed. I am so sorry I don't have Ashlee's time of birth."
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Cosmetic surgery
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Jessica Simpson)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest of two girls)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Pete Wentz and Evan Ross)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (former ballet dancer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker