|born on||19 October 1947 at 10:50 (= 10:50 AM )|
|Place||Brigham City UT, USA, 41n30, 112w00|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°30' 00°18 Asc. 12°57'|
American physician, psychotherapist and co-director of the Cancer Counseling and Research Center in Dallas, TX. She designed a three-phase training program for cancer counselors that is used as a model for cancer centers throughout the country. She and her husband, Carl, have co-authored the books, "Stress, Psychological Factors, and Cancer" and "Getting Well Again."
- spouse relationship with Simonton, O. Carl (born 29 June 1942)
Tony Joseph quotes her, B.C.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Devised a training program for cancer counselors)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods (Three phase training programs for cancer counseling)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Oncology)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women