|born on||23 February 1953 at 14:21 (= 2:21 PM )|
|Place||Lakeville, Connecticut, 41n58, 73w26|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°54' 10°32 Asc. 27°52'|
American actress, the only daughter of Belgian writer Georges Simenon and of his second wife Denyse Ouimet. She was known for the films Let Joy Reign Supreme (1975), The Nada Gang (1974) and Creezy (1974). Long-troubled, she committed suicide by gunshot on May 19, 1978 in Paris, France, aged 25.
- child->parent relationship with Simenon, Georges (born 13 February 1903)
- sibling relationship with Simenon, John (born 29 September 1949)
- sibling relationship with Simenon, Marc (born 19 April 1939). Notes: Half-brother
- sibling relationship with Simenon, Pierre (born 26 May 1959)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Un oiseau pour le chat" by Denyse Simenon (Jean-Claude Simoёn, 1978), p. 176: "Marie-Jo est née le 23 février, à 14 h 21 très exactement."
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress