|born on||28 February 1906 at 23:22 (= 11:22 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°41' 15°35 Asc. 16°53'|
American gangster connected with narcotics, gambling, book-making, jewel and fur theft and opium deals. A competitor to Lucky Luciano, he was President of Nevada Projects Corp. which owned and operated the Flamingo Hotel and Casino. Siegel was also popular in early Hollywood with the movie society.
Siegel died on 20 June 1947, 10:45 PM., in his Beverly Hills home, California, when an assailant fired at him through the window, hitting him many times, including twice in the head.
- business associate/partner relationship with Cohen, Mickey (born 4 September 1913)
- friend relationship with Costello, Frank (born 18 February 1891)
- role played of/by Beatty, Warren (born 30 March 1937). Notes: Beatty played Siegel in 1991 film "Bugsy"
- Death by Homicide 20 June 1947 at 10:45 PM in Beverly Hills (Gunshot to head, age 41)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Church of Light quotes Drew
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Narcotics, gambling, book-making)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Drug business (Gangster)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Gangster)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Glamorous gangster)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book