|born on||14 March 1919 at 08:20 (= 08:20 AM )|
|Place||St.Paul, Minnesota, 44n57, 93w06|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°57' 29°25 Asc. 11°13'|
American writer, screenwriter and playwright best known for creating the adventurous 1950's teen Dobie Gillis. His unique comic voice in American literature is seen in "Barefoot Boy With Cheek" (1943) and "The Feather Merchants" (1944).
"The Tender Trap" (1954), "Rally Round The Flag Boys" (1957), and "Dobie Gillis" (1959-1962) all ran on TV.
Shulman died of cancer on 28 August 1988, Hollywood, CA. He was 69.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection