|Birthname||Simon Shlomo Kahn|
|born on||20 October 1983 at 20:10 (= 8:10 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°49' 13°52 Asc. 19°13'|
British beatboxing artist, technologist, composer and teacher.
He first came to broader attention in 2004 when he collaborated with Björk on her all vocal song "Oceania," which Björk later performed at the opening ceremony of the Athens of the 2004 Summer Olympics. The song "Oceania" was commissioned by the Olympic Games Committee and heard by an estimated 3.9 billion people around the world making Shlomo one of the most-heard beatboxers in history (although most would not have realised that the drum sounds were vocal).
In 2007, he put together the world's first beatboxing choir, the Vocal Orchestra, to headline at the International Beatbox Convention.
Shlomo founded the first Beatbox Academy in South London, teaches and speaks at educational conferences around the world, and continues to tour his acclaimed shows for kids.
In 2011 Shlomo toured his first one-man theatrical show "Mouthtronica" which explored Shlomo's Iraqi-Jewish background and the story of how he became a beatboxer.
- associate relationship with Björk (born 21 November 1965). Notes: Musical collaboration on "Oceania," 2004
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter: "I was born 20.10 on 20/10! Must mean something" . Full name, year and place (Brent, Middlesex) from England and Wales Birth Registration Index.
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Vocal Orchestra)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Human voice, percussion)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Other Entertain/Music (Beatboxer)