|Birthname||Sheppard, Samuel Holmes|
|born on||29 December 1923 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Cleveland Heights, Ohio, 41n31, 81w33|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°41' 18°32 Asc. 04°47'|
American physician who was accused of murdering his wife in her own bed on 4 July 1954 by beating her with 27 blows to the head. He was found guilty in a hasty trial and served 12 years in prison. The case was then reopened, and he was exonerated. After he returned to medicine without success, Sheppard became a professional wrestler. He subsequently wrote an autobiography, "Endure and Conquer" and struggled with drugs and alcohol. Sheppard was never able to regain a wholesome, normal life and died of liver failure shortly after 7 AM on 6 April 1970, aged 46, in Columbus, Ohio.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Eberling, Richard (born 8 December 1929)
- parent->child relationship with Sheppard, Samuel (born 18 May 1947)
- spouse relationship with Sheppard, Marilyn (born 14 April 1923). Notes: Happy
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1954 (For homicide)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1966 (Exonerated)
- Death by Disease 6 April 1970 at 07:10 AM in Columbus (Liver failure, age 46)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ruth Dewey quotes R.H. Oliver, B.C. Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes
(Karen Spahn quotes his 1966 autobiography "Endure and Conquer" for 6:28 AM EST).
In August 2017, Karen Marie Shelton emailed that "Edith Custer posted Dr. Shepard's birth data as 12/29/1923 at 6:23 am EST in Cleveland, Ohio 41N30 81W43. Astrologer Edith Custer who published the Mercury Hour astrology newspaper/newsletter until her death gave credit for the Dr. Shepard's birth data to Mariann Cade of Lyndhurst, Ohio. it was on Page 16 of the 2nd Extra Edition published on December 1975. Also, Edith listed the location as 81W43 while Astrodienst lists it as 81w42."
The data in CAH was subsequently checked by Sy Scholfield and the place of birth changed from Cleveland to Cleveland Heights (81W43). CAH gives 5:30 AM EST.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen (Fatal failure)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Accused of killing his wife, exonerated)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Served 12 years in prison)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Sports : Wrestling (Secondary)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Unsolved for years; books about case)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book