Seligmann, Rolf Sally
|born on||23 September 1920 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°01' 04°46 Asc. 05°39'|
Norwegian Jewish secretary and victim of the Holocaust. His parents were Jewish immigrants from Germany.
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Seligmann's entry is in Volume 4, p. 94.
Seligmann was arrested and deported on 26 November 1942 to Germany as part of the Holocaust where he died in a prison camp.
- sibling relationship with Seligmann, Erik Otto (born 19 September 1916)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs
- Vocation : Business : Clerical/ Secretarial