|born on||19 July 1876 at 12:15 (= 12:15 PM )|
|Place||Wien, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°03' 02°15 Asc. 22°56'|
Austrian prelate and politician of the Christian Social Party (CS), who served as Federal Chancellor twice during the 1920s. He wrote and published a number of famous works, including Nation und Staat (Nation and State) (1916), which helped cement his later prominent role in the party.
He died at 7:30 AM on 2 August 1932 during a stay at a sanatorium in the Vienna Woods.
Taeger quotes Lescaut quoting Barbault.
Sy Scholfield quotes death data from Stenographische Protokolle über die sitzungen des Nationalrates, Volume 4, Issue 2, Part 2, 2 Aug 1932, p. 2476: "Dr. Ignaz Seipel ist heute um halb 8 Uhr früh, wenige Tage nach Vollendung seines 56. Lebensjahres, gestorben" (Dr. Ignaz Seipel died today at half before eight in the morning, a few days after completing his 56th year).
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (4th Chancellor of Austria, 1922-1924, 1926-1929)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Christian Social Party)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Roman Catholic prelate)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction