|Birthname||Scott Cooke McCreery|
|born on||9 October 1993 at 04:14 (= 04:14 AM )|
|Place||Raleigh, North Carolina, 35n46, 78w38|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°03' 22°31 Asc. 07°30'|
American country music singer, winner of the tenth season of American Idol on 25 May 2011.
His father was born in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico, to a Puerto Rican mother from San Juan and an American father. His mother works as a real estate agent and a high school teacher. Scotty attended Timber Drive Elementary School in Garner, and later West Lake Middle School where he sang at his graduation. He also attended Garner Magnet High School where he joined a vocal ensemble, Die Meistersingers, that performs across the United States. He started out singing country tenor.
McCreery released his coronation single "I Love You This Big" immediately after winning the tenth season of American Idol. He signed with Mercury Nashville, earning a contract that gave him over $250,000 in advances for recording the first album. McCreery's first album, titled Clear as Day, was released on 4 October 2011.
Now attending college at NC State university. He sang his new single "See You Tonight" on 4 July 2013 in Washington DC, at The Independence Day Concert.
- associate relationship with Rodriguez, Karen (born 22 March 1989). Notes: Co-finalists on "American Idol" (season 10)
BC in hand, by email from Sue Kay. Born at Wake Medical Center, parents Judith Ann McCreery (maiden name Cooke, born 5 Dec 1962) and Michael Porterfield McCreery (28 Oct 1965).
Sy Scholfield from birth certificate.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Country music awards)