|Birthname||Richard Bartlett Schroder, Jr.|
|born on||13 April 1970 at 18:45 (= 6:45 PM )|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°38' 27°17 Asc. 26°57'|
American child-to-adult actor, known for roles in "Silver Spoons," "The Champ," 1979, the TV mini-series "Lonesome Dove," and "NYPD Blue," where he appears as Det. Danny Sorenson.
Schroeder is the son of a district manager for a telephone company. He started acting at three months appearing in a diaper commercial, With an ability to cry on cue, he did 60 more commercials by the time he was seven years old. He landed his first film role when he was six years old, in "Jaws 2," but his part was eliminated. Disillusioned, he almost didn't try out for "The Champ" in 1979. He landed the part. Schroeder spent half his teens starring on the "Silver Spoons" TV series from 1982 to 1987. Despite an average of $20,000 a year from television commercials alone made by him and his sister, who is an actress as well, their parents kept them down to earth-- growing up in the same family home.
As an adult he became a real life rancher on 37,000 acres of land including canyons and a river. He owns 500 head of cattle, as many calves, 50 bulls and a dozen horses. A nature lover and working farmer, he raises beef cattle. He reflects he did not have a childhood as he started working so young. He is married to wife Andrea and has three kids who include son Holden, born in 1991 and son Luke, born 08/13/1993. The couple had their fourth child on 8/08/2001.
For the 1998 fall season of "NYPD Blue," he replaced Jimmy Smits. After two and a half seasons on the force, Schroder officially departed the popular eight-year-old show, giving his notice in late May 2001.
- business associate/partner relationship with Bateman, Jason (born 14 January 1969). Notes: Co-stars on "Silver Spoons"
- business associate/partner relationship with Gray, Erin (born 7 January 1950). Notes: Co-stars on "Silver Spoons"
- role played of/by Graham, Calvin (born 3 April 1930). Notes: 1988 TV movie, "Too Young the Hero"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 25 September 1982 (Debut broadcast of TV series "Silver Spoons")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Nola Williams quotes his mom 1982
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (TV ads as a kid)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (From infancy)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (NYPD Blue, 1998)
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Land, cattle)
- Vocation : Misc. : Outdoor vocations (Loves nature and outdoors)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection