|born on||22 February 1788 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Danzig, Germany, 54n21, 18e3952|
|Timezone||LMT m18e3952 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°33' 15°50 Asc. 08°02'|
German philosopher and writer known for his fine prose style and pessimistic philosophies. Born into a wealthy family, he was educated at the universities of Gottingen, Berlin and Jena, receiving his Ph.D. in 1813. From there he settled in Frankfurt am Main where he led a solitary life and became deeply involved in the study of Buddhist and Hindu philosophies and mysticism. His philosophy was atheistic but influenced by Eastern thought; he was, as well, a misogynist, never marrying and discouraging any friendships. His main work was, "The World as Will and Idea" in 1819.
His dad committed suicide on 20 April 1805.
Schopenhauer died of heart failure on 21 September 1860 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. He was 72.
- (has as) teacher relationship with Schulze, Gottlob Ernst (born 23 August 1761)
- (has as) student relationship with Presber, Rudolf (born 4 July 1868)
- compare to chart of Dèr Mouw, Johan Andreas (born 24 July 1863). Notes: both Romantic pessimists, interested in Indian Philosophy
- Social : End a program of study 1813 (Received his doctorate)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1819 (Book, "The World as Will and Idea")
Lescaut quotes Family Bible in his Pisces update. (He had quotes Cahiers Astrology 152 in his Pisces report. Tony Joseph had the same data from Ebertin.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Misogynist)
- Traits : Personality : Pessimist
- Traits : Personality : Solitary/ Introvert
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Rised with advantages)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad suicide)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Misfit (Discouraged friendships, loner)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Studied Buddhism and Hinduism)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Philosopher/ Humanist
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy (Concepts of being)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book