|Birthname||Walter Marty Schirra, Jr.|
|born on||12 March 1923 at 16:55 (= 4:55 PM )|
|Place||Hackensack, New Jersey, 40n53, 74w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°18' 29°25 Asc. 09°37'|
American astronaut who flew on Mercury 8 in 1962, making six orbits of the Earth; pilot of Gemini 6 in the first outer space rendezvous between two manned vehicles on 12/15/1965; with Gemini 7; and Apollo 7 in 1968, orbiting the Earth 163 times.
After completing 90 flying combat missions in Korea during active service, he was selected for astronaut training in April 1959 as one of the original seven astronauts. Schirra retired with the rank of Navy captain, residing in Rancho Santa Fe, CA.
The astronaut died on May 3, 2007 at a hospital in La Jolla, CA. The 84-year-old space pioneer died of a heart attack according to the New York Times quoting a family friend.
- associate relationship with Carpenter, Scott (born 1 May 1925)
- associate relationship with Cooper, Gordon (born 6 March 1927)
- associate relationship with Glenn, John (born 18 July 1921)
- associate relationship with Grissom, Gus (born 3 April 1926)
- associate relationship with Shepard, Alan (born 18 November 1923)
- associate relationship with Slayton, Deke (born 1 March 1924)
- compare to chart of Space: Apollo 7 (Launch) (born 11 October 1968). Notes: Crew member
- compare to chart of Space: Mercury Seven (astronaut group) (born 9 April 1959). Notes: Member of Mercury Seven
- compare to chart of Space: NASA (born 29 July 1958)
- Work : Great Achievement 15 December 1965 (First space rendezvous between two craft)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Book of American Charts. Contemporary Sidereal Horoscopes gave 11:55 PM. Michel Gauquelin said the B.C. was hard to read, so he went with 4:55 PM, as that was the time that Schirra himself gave, listed in "Pioneers of Tomorrow"
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Travel : Astronaut (Piloted Gemini VI)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military (Flew 90 missions in Korea)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (One of the first seven Americans in space)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book