|Birthname||Richard Stanford Cox|
|born on||19 April 1930 at 01:45 (= 01:45 AM )|
|Place||Carmel, California, 36n33, 121w55|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°36' 11°57 Asc. 03°43'|
American actor who was best known as the second Darrin on the TV series "Bewitched" when he replaced Dick York in 1969, maintaining the role until the show ended in 1972.
In 1989, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer that spread to his bones. He dropped a bombshell in 1991 with his public announcement that he was gay, after which he became an outspoken gay activist. A friendly and cheerful guy, he had a long term companion, Albert Williams.
With the end in sight, he gave a party for all his friends five days before his death. Three days later he went into the hospital and died on 7/08/1994, Los Angeles, CA.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Bewitched (born 17 September 1964). Notes: Played Darrin Stephens, 1969-1972
- business associate/partner relationship with Montgomery, Elizabeth (born 15 April 1933). Notes: Co-stars on "Bewitched"
- business associate/partner relationship with Moorehead, Agnes (born 6 December 1900). Notes: Co-stars on "Bewitched"
- Work : Begin Major Project 1969 (Three year TV series "Bewitched")
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1989 (Prostate cancer)
- Social : Secrets revealed 1991 (Announced he was gay)
B.C. in hand from Stephen Przybylowski
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Prostate, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Companion Albert Williams)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Bewitched")