|Birthname||Susan Abigail Tomalin|
|born on||4 October 1946 at 14:25 (= 2:25 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°58' 26°25 Asc. 29°26'|
American actress, notable in films from her debut in the 1970s. Her films include, "Lady Liberty," 1971, "Pretty Baby," 1978, "Sweet Hearts Dance," 1988 and the smash hit, "Thelma and Louis," 1991. She won a Best Actress Oscar in 1996 for her portrayal of a nun fighting to save the soul of a convicted killer in "Dead Man Walking," then moved on to other noted films such as "Stepmom," "Illuminata" and "The Cradle Will Rock." In early 1999, at 52, an age when many actresses are bemoaning lack of parts, Sarandon is at the top of Hollywood's radar screen.
The oldest of nine children of an advertising executive, she grew up in Edison, NY. Although she studied drama at Catholic University of Washington, D.C., she became an actress by a fluke when she accompanied her then-husband Chris Sarandon to an audition and wound up landing the role. She is known as direct and forthright, tough and uncompromising. They divorced in 1979. In the late 1970s, Sarandon had a two-year relationship with director Louis Malle, who directed her in Pretty Baby and Atlantic City. From 1988 to 2009, Sarandon was in a relationship with actor, Tim Robbins, 12 years her junior, and they have two children, Jack Henry born in 1989 and Miles Guthrie Tomalin born 5/04/1992. She also has a daughter, Eve, born 1985, by Italian director, Franco Amurri.
- lover relationship with Amurri, Franco (born 12 September 1958)
- lover relationship with Malle, Louis (born 30 October 1932). Notes: during two years
- parent->child relationship with Amurri, Eva (born 15 March 1985)
- parent->child relationship with Robbins, Miles (born 4 May 1992)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Robbins, Tim (born 16 October 1958)
- role played of/by Ciano, Edda (born 1 September 1910). Notes: Sarandon plays Ciano in 1985 TV film, "Mussolini and I"
- role played of/by Davis, Bette (born 5 April 1908). Notes: Sarandon plays Davis in 2017 TV series "Feud: Bette and Joan"
- role played of/by Duke, Doris (born 22 November 1912). Notes: Sarandon plays Duke in 2007 TV film "Bernard and Doris"
- role played of/by Prejean, Helen (born 21 April 1939). Notes: Sarandon plays Prejean in 1995 film "Dead Man Walking"
- Work : New Career 1970 (Film debut)
- Work : Gain social status 1981 (Oscar nomination for "Atlantic City")
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1985 (Daughter born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1989 (Son Jack Henry born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 4 May 1992 (Son Miles Guthrie born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released November 1999 (Release of film, "Anywhere but Here")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2009 (With Tim Robbins)
Frederick Davies quotes her in "Signs of the Stars," 1988
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Direct, forthright)
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric (Independent)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Nine)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of nine)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Tim Robbins)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Robbins 12 years younger)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three kids by two lovers)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Best Actress)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women