Santa Cruz Wilson, Domingo
|Birthname||Domingo Enrique Santa Cruz Hilson|
|born on||5 July 1899 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Valparaíso, Chile, 33s02, 71w38|
|Timezone||LST m70w40 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°28' 20°19 Asc. 28°22'|
Chilean composer, lawyer and university professor, named Professor Emeritus of the University of Chile. He was one of the promoters of the Chilean musical movement of the twentieth century, creator of the Bach Society and promoter of the study of music at the University of Chile. He received the National Prize of Art of Chile (Music) in 1951. Domingo Santa Cruz Wilson died in Santiago on 6 January 1987, aged 87.
- Work : Prize 1951 (National Prize of Art of Chile - Music)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate: "a las dos de la tarde" (at two in the afternoon).
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Music teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (National Prize of Art of Chile - Music)