|born on||23 May 1913 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°07' 16°14 Asc. 02°42'|
German osteopath and a student of astrology since 1935, markedly influenced by Rudhyar. He is the noted author of "Galactic Dimensions of Astrology" and "The Cycles of Becoming." His books are primarily in French, plus many articles written with Marief Cavaignac.
The son of a Russian father and an Austrian mother, Ruperti became a British citizen. While in England, he attended Alice Bailey's Arcane School and first encountered astrology in his 20's, becoming a member of the Astrological Lodge where he studied with Charles E. O. Carter. He began practicing astrology in 1937. Ruperti finished his osteopathy and physical therapy training in 1939 and then moved to Switzerland. There he maintained a full-time practice in osteopathy, physical therapy, and healing, using the birth charts of many patients in order to understand the basic problem behind the physical complaint.
After reading Dane Rudhyar's "The Astrology of Personality," Rudhyar became the main influence in his own life and work and they maintained a lifelong correspondence. Impressed by Rudhyar's pioneering work, Ruperti began to teach a positive, holistic approach to astrology and continued such courses for many years thereafter. He was probably the first person to promote such a modern, psychological type of astrology in Europe.
In the early '70s he represented ISAR for Switzerland and began to lecture internationally. Ruperti toured the United States in 1975, and encouraged by the great interest in his ideas and the excellent response to his lectures, he retired from his practice in the healing arts in order to devote more time to astrological writing. Although his articles have appeared in a number of astrological journals, "Cycles of Becoming," 1978, was his first book published in America.
At 84, tall, lanky and dignified, if a bit deaf, he still traveled and taught. Ruperti died 1/23/1998, Switzerland.
- associate relationship with Rudhyar, Dane (born 23 March 1895)
- spouse relationship with Ruperti, Marie-Françoise (born 8 July 1939)
- compare to chart of Saint-Pierre, Christine (born 21 March 1947)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher. (LMR quotes Ruperti himself for 10:08 PM rectified by him, 1977); Steinbrecher Collection gives his rectification as 22:11
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Second marriage shortly before he died)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (International speaker)
- Vocation : Medical : Chiropractor (Osteopath)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection