|Birthname||Mark Alan Ruffalo|
|born on||22 November 1967 at 07:33 (= 07:33 AM )|
|Place||Kenosha, Wisconsin, 42n35, 87w49|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°33' 29°53 Asc. 06°55'|
American actor with boyish good looks. He landed a breakthrough role in 1997 in a Kenneth Lonergan play in New York, "This Is Our Youth" which led to his being cast in Lonergan's touching drama "You Can Count On Me" in 2000, playing opposite Laura Linney as her younger brother. Ruffalo won critical acclaim in both. He has gone on to other plays and movies.
He grew up in Wisconsin, Virginia and San Diego, CA but, wanting to break into acting, he moved to Los Angeles where he studied at the Stella Adler Conservatory. In 2000 he suffered from partial facial paralysis, the result of a benign brain tumor that was removed. That same year, he married actress Sunrise Coigney and they have two children, a son born in 2001 and a daughter born in May 2005.
- associate relationship with Evans, Chris (1981) (born 13 June 1981). Notes: co-stars in "The Avengers"
- associate relationship with Johansson, Scarlett (born 22 November 1984). Notes: co-stars in "The Avengers"
- Relationship : Marriage 2000 (To Sunrise Coigney)
- Health : Medical procedure 2000 (Benign brain tumor removed)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2001 (A son)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2007 (Birth of daughter Odette)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (benign tumor)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress